By clicking “Register Now” you are accepting the terms and conditions listed below in italics.
Terms and Conditions
RTAP is covering the costs for those who would like to participate. The usual cost for this workshop is $100, so if you sign up, you must attend the EXPO. Your attendance will be verified by CTAA and RTAP. If you register but do not attend this webinar you will be invoiced for the cost of the workshop ($100).
As part of attending this workshop, RTAP may ask you to do a presentation afterwards based on the topics you learn at this workshop. Someone from the RTAP team will contact you if this is requested. We want to encourage you to share these important topics with all transit agencies in Minnesota.
You must register here, on mnrtap.us (NOT on CTAA’s website), to have your registration costs covered.
You will receive an email from CTAA in the afternoon of Monday, June 8 with instructions to join the virtual EXPO.
Registration closes on Friday, June 5 at noon.
The mini-virtual EXPO is a precursor to CTAA’s annual EXPO, which will be held later this year in November. This two-day mini-conference will include virtual sessions on operations, safety, communications, HR and more, in light of COVID-19. Participants should expect to dig deep into ways in which agencies have overcome challenges related to this pandemic and look ahead towards new goals. This event will focus entirely on how COVID-19 has impacted operations and ways in which industry leaders can guide their system into the future. View the full agenda here.
This registration is for the full workshop. If you plan to attend 3 or fewer sessions, please register instead for them individually here:
Tuesday, June 9 Sessions:
- General Session: June 9, 9:30–10am CT — register here
- Rethinking Service: A New Approach to Mobility: June 9, 10:15am–11:30am CT — register here
- The New Safety Paradigm: Stories from the Field: June 9, 11:45am–1pm CT — register here
- Transit Funding — Managing the Changing Resources: June 9, 1:15–2:30pm CT — register here
Wednesday, June 10 Sessions:
- A Common Sense Approach: Updating Personnel Policies and Procedures: June 10, 10am–11:15am CT — register here
- Communicating Transit Safety and Preparedness to the Community: June 10, 11:30am–12:45pm CT — register here
- Breakout Rooms (one for each transit area: small-urban, rural, NEMT, or specialized) – 1–2:15pm CT — register here